PURPOSE AND METHODS OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data ("Data") collected by VITONE ECO S.R.L. are processed for the following purposes:
a) provide the requested service, or fulfill the request for information on products and services, or evaluate the candidate's candidacy for any open job positions in VITONE ECO S.R.L., depending on the form used;
b) subject to the consent of the interested party, send commercial and / or promotional communications on VITONE ECO S.R.L. products and services, as well as carry out market research ("Marketing");
c) with the consent of the interested party, analyze their behavior, habits and propensities to consume, in order to improve products and services provided by VITONE ECO S.R.L., as well as to meet the specific needs of the interested party. ( "Profiling");
d) subject to the consent of the interested party, communicate the Data to partner companies of VITONE ECO S.R.L. belonging to the marketing and communication sectors, which may process them to send commercial and / or promotional communications on products, services, events and other initiatives of VITONE ECO S.R.L., as well as carry out market research ("Third Party Marketing"). The processing of data for each of the aforementioned purposes may take place in paper, automated or electronic form and, in particular, by email.
CONSEQUENCES OF ANY FAILURE TO PROVIDE DATA
The provision of data is optional. However, failure to provide the Data marked as mandatory will make it impossible to provide the Service, while failure to provide non-mandatory data may jeopardize the desired fulfillment of the requested service.
OTHER SUBJECTS THAT CAN PROCESS THE DATA
The data may be processed by subjects operating on behalf of VITONE ECO S.R.L. and by the reason of specific contractual obligations, in EU or non-EU member countries.The Data may be disclosed to third parties to fulfill legal obligations, to comply with orders from public authorities or to exercise a right of VITONE ECO S.R.L. in court.
TRANSFER OF DATA OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA (EEA)
In the context of the contractual relationships of VITONE ECO S.R.L. the Data may be transferred outside the territory of the European Economic Area (EEA), also by inserting it in databases managed by third-party companies, operating on behalf of VITONE ECO SRL. The management of the databases and the processing of the Data are bound to the purposes for which they were collected and take place in full compliance with the applicable law on the protection of personal data.Whenever the Data should be transferred outside the EEA, VITONE ECO S.R.L. will take all suitable and necessary measures to ensure an adequate level of data protection, including - among others - agreements based on standard contractual clauses for the transfer of data outside the EEA, approved by the European Commission.
DATA CONTROLLER AND DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
The data controller is VITONE ECO S.R.L, based inS.p.A. 231 km 7,400,70032 Bitonto (BA) - Italy. The interested party can contact the Data Protection Officer as well as the Data Protection Responsible Personnel at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
RETENTION OF DATA
The data processed to provide the service will be stored by VITONE ECO S.R.L. for the period deemed strictly necessary to achieve the purposes listed. The Data processed for Marketing and Profiling purposes will be kept by VITONE ECO S.R.L. from the moment the interested party has given their consent until such consent is revoked. In the event that the consent is revoked, the Data can no longer be processed for the aforementioned Marketing and Profiling purposes but could still be kept in order to manage any disputes and / or disputes. The storage time of the Data for Marketing and Profiling purposes provided by VITONE ECO S.R.L. complies with local regulations as well as with the provisions of the Guarantor Authority for the Protection of Personal Data.
THE RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
The interested party has the following rights:
1. right of access, ie the right to obtain from VITONE ECO S.R.L. confirmation that the processing of the Data is in progress and, in this case, to obtain access to it;
2. right of rectification and cancellation, that is the right to obtain the correction of inaccurate Data and / or the integration of incomplete Data or the cancellation of Data for legitimate reasons;
3. right to limitation of treatment, ie the right to request the suspension of treatment if there are legitimate reasons;
4. right to data portability, ie the right to receive the Data in a structured, commonly used and legible format, as well as the right to transmit the Data to another data controller;
5. right of opposition, or the right to object to the processing of data if there are legitimate reasons, including the processing of data for marketing and profiling purposes, if provided;
6. right to contact the competent data protection authority in the event of unlawful data processing. The interested party can exercise the rights listed above by writing to VITONE ECO S.R.L. S.P. 231 km 7,400,70032 Bitonto (BA) - Italy, or to the email address email@example.com.