THE STATE OF THE ART IN SLUDGE DEWATERING
Mr Sludge centrifuges series are expressly engineered and manufactured to achieve the best results in dehydration of all kinds of sludge. Mr Sludge is the state-of-the art in the industrial centrifuges field and fits to any wastewater treatment plant:
- it streamlines the internal screw conveyor, which leverages on a high-speed inner sludge-polymer mixer;
- it features durable and lightest bowl materials;
- it is provided with electrical motors based on shock-absorbing devices in order to prevent both vibrations and belt drivers from sliding;
- it boasts a restyled graphical user interface;
The practical achievements are:
- higher bowl speed (and, as a consequence, more separating power);
- optimization of polymer effectiveness;
- lower energy consumption;
- high reliability of the decanter, even at top speed.
- minimum manteinance.
All the above mentioned benefits help to significantly reduce the operational costs.
VITONE ECO counts on a ten models centrifuges range, up to 100 mc/h capacity.